Saturday, February 5, 2011

Took a short Hiatus

I am just popping in to say why I haven't been around in the past couple of weeks.
I have a nasty case of pharyngitis along with some infection, which had me in bed all these days. I had high fever for 5 consecutive days and nothing could bring it down, not the pain-killer, not the antibiotic. I mean I thought when I first took the antibiotic that I would stop having a fever, but I kept having a high temperature for 3 more days.
I also coughed like a donkey. (It's a saying in Greece, I don't know what's the expression in English, but in short, I coughed my insides out! lol)

I was like a zombie and had no clarity and when I had I read (the fever wasn't going away anyways), so I did read several books and put ratings in goodreads, I just didn't have the courage to be online much and write reviews. Something I intend to rectify. ;)
Today is my second day without fever and the n-th day without voice so... coming back soon...

~ Kelly ~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awww hon! I so hope you feel better really soon!

*hugs*

kel said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Denise K. Rago said...

Just checking in. I hope you are feeling better now.

vvb32 reads said...

hope you are better and out of zombie mode!

Benson said...

Just checking in. I hope you are feeling better now.

Anonymous said...

Regulatory Affairs professionals must also have a vast knowledge of legal, scientific and business issues in order to carry out their job properly. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] This is because pH and nutrient levels will not vary since the runoff is not recycled back into the system.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Pblkylkpz
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Zhzcigayf http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com haglbjbsg

Anonymous said...

vaugboxds coach バッグ コーチ財布,コーチ アウトレット,コーチバッグ,コーチ,COACH zqwlrijyc http://www.coachsupplierjp.com/
kpsjsxgoc

Laurens99 said...

Ada banyak sekali permain judi slot online android yang bisa dimainkan di sana diantara lain seperti Dragon Fishing, Gold Dragon, Classic Mario, Lucky Phoenix, Guan Gong, Burglar, CashMan, dan masih ada yang lainnya. Kalau kami sebutkan semua di sini, akan ada banyak sekali dan mungkin anda sendiri akan bingung melihatnya.

Jadi untuk lebih mudah hanya disebutkan sebagian saja, salah satunya ialah tembak ikan yang bisa dimainkan. Sebagian dari pemain atau pembaca juga sudah mengetahui tentang game judi tembak ikan online uang asli bukan? Dimana player bisa menembak ikan dengan tujuan mencari keuntungan.slot1628